Tuesday, September 13, 2016

8

Day 8 prompt here.

I don't remember much about being eight years old.  We had recently moved into a new city, and I had just started second grade.

I remember being the tallest.  Like always.  

I remember having few friends at school.  I have memories of walking by myself around the playground, until I started jump roping with some other girls.

I had to share a room with my sister, and eventually another sister until we moved into a bigger house.  

I remember loving being around my cousins and aunts and uncles.  

I truly don't remember much else.  

I know I was eight when I met my best friend.  We met at church.  

I remember I had learned to ride a two wheeled bike that year.  I was a late bloomer in many ways.

I got baptized at church, on my brothers first birthday.  

Dang. I should go read my journal, or look at pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment