Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where the heck is it?

Man.

So, my husband has been home for a few months now. He was able to take 45 days of leave.

After the initial excitement of him being home wore off, I tried to get myself into a groove. Slightly successful. Then, a few weeks ago the kids started school. Had to try and adjust and get into a different groove. On Monday, my husband goes back to work. And we try again.

Do you ever feel like there are so many changes happening that you don't have time to adjust to any of them?

I looking for a rhythm to my day. Cleaning up the kitchen, going to the gym, showering, organizing/taking care of my home/cleaning, errands, etc.......
I just can't find it.

Maybe I was trying too hard.

I know I'll find it. It will just take extra long this year. I have this new mantra: I got through a year deployment, so I can do anything. It may not be true, but it sure helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment