Saturday, September 11, 2010

Être seule

I think I need a break from social activities.

I'm getting tired of them. I have about ten good reasons to become a hermit. And I just might do it for the next few weeks.

Every time I'm with friends/acquaintances recently, I just feel like I'm in this odd space. I can't really put my finger on what it is that I feel. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with anyone but myself. I'm not blaming any of these people for how I'm feeling. I think I just need to clear my mind and take a break. Luckily I will be out of town this weekend for our book group, and the next book group won't be until next month. And even though soccer is starting, and I will have to be around lots of people I know, I'm pretty good at keeping to myself for that hour.

It will be nice to be alone. Sometimes a girl just needs to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment