Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Books books books

A strange thing happened while my husband was deployed-I couldn't read books. I tried, but no matter what book it was, I could not finish it or even stick with reading it for more than a chapter or two. I have no idea why or what was going on.

He has been home for a few weeks now, and even before he came home, I was able to read. I think I even finished a book!

Tonight was a book group that I was invited to join. It isn't connected with our church (thank goodness!) and it is just friends getting together to read. Our list is pretty good. I've read a few of them, and I'm excited to read books and get to discuss them! I will try and post my book reviews each month. And, I'm sure I'll read more than just 12 books this year. I've got way more than 12 in my stack waiting for me to start. And a few that I need to finish.....

First up, These is my words. I'm off to Amazon now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment