Thursday, July 28, 2011

Um

Well, the first big news of the day is that the sun is out!! Hooray!!

I usually play basketball on Thursday mornings. I was late this morning, but there was only one other person there. One on one would not have been fun. That was sad. I really look forward to playing every week.

My house feels like it is constantly chaotic. Because we've been home so much, they are playing and stuff is every where. It's like I can never clean off the counters in the kitchen and have them stay clean because someone is always getting something else out to eat. We're not getting the to bed at a decent time, which is biting me in the behind. Must get them to bed at a good time tonight.

Yesterday I started and finished a book. It was Saving CeeCee Honeycutt. I don't think it's a light read, but it is a fast one. And I really enjoyed it. A little bit like Fannie Flaggs books. I've also recently reread The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova and a few others that I can't quite remember.

Well, I'm over my ten minutes because what I first wrote was terrible, and I had to delete it. This isn't much better, but it will have to do. Must stick to my ten minutes rule. Otherwise I'll be on here for an hour. And I have more important things to do just now. Like go outside and sit in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment