Thursday, October 7, 2010

My voice

I want to blog.

I like it. I like sitting down, and letting my fingers fly over my keyboard.

But lately, when I sit down, my fingers do not fly.

And I think I've figured it out.

I'm trying to write in a way that is not me. A voice that is someone else.

From here on out, this blog will be in MY voice. Not a voice that I think I should be.

What are my thoughts today? I will tell you. I worry about my husbands' emotional state because his dad keeps screwing around with him. I worry about why Superhero is struggling behaving at school. I worry that I'm too open with my opinions. I miss the sun. I really like my cute planner (that for once I'm actually using) that I got from B&N not too long ago.

And now I'm worried that if I don't get to bed right now, I won't wake up in time in the morning so my husband and I can make it to the temple. Off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment